Hotel Velotel, ‘the’ bicycle hotel in Bruges! The whole hotel is renovated in a bicycle theme, which you can feel when you enter the hotel. You can bring your own bike, but you also have the possibility to rent bikes. Enjoy the beautiful surrounding of Bruges, the sea side, Damme, Sluis and the Bruges area.
- Bike rental, €8/bike for half a day – €15/bike for the whole day ( we ask a deposit for our bikes )
- Located near bicycle route 31
- Free closed bike parking with camera surveillance
Cycle route of the month of May:
Plan your next cycling holiday in Velotel and explore the wonderful Bruges countryside! Our cycling tip of the month for you is "Relax in Ryckevelde and the Assebroekse Meersen".
Marvel at the splendor of the Ryckevelde castle forest domain and the vast natural landscape of the Assebroekse Meersen, southeast of Bruges. The cycle route takes you via winding cycle paths away from the lively bustle of the city to the tranquility of fields, meersen and forests. An ideal place to completely forget the stress of everyday life!
For those who are cycling enthusiasts and hiking enthusiasts, the cycling route also offers some beautiful hiking opportunities.
* Between cycle junctions 24 and 84, the Meersen walking route of 6.8 km starts at the church of Ver-Assebroek. The route is signposted with hexagonal signs.
* You can also enjoy lovely walks in the castle forest domain Ryckevelde. We recommend a walking tour of 5.5 km on the hiking nodes. The start is at hiking junction 14 near cycling junction 75.
The hiking nodes are 14 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 47 - 48 - 49 - 50 - 51 - 52 - 53 - 18 - 17 - 15 - 14